Fluorescence energy transfer immunoassay based on a long-lifetime luminescent metal-ligand complex.
What does FETI stand for?
FETI stands for Fluorescence Energy Transfer Immunoassay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FETI
We have 1 other meaning of FETI in our Acronym Attic
- Family Empowerment Through Education (Tuskegee University, Alabama)
- FORTRAN (Formula Translation/Translator) Execution Time Estimator (computer language)
- Fujitsu Electronic Telephone Exchange
- Fitch Even Tabin & Flannery (law firm; various locations; est. 1859)
- Florida Emergency Training Facility
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Form (real estate)
- Free Field-to-Eardrum Transfer Function (acoustics)
- Fluoroelastomer with Tetrafluorolethylene Additives
- Finland Experience Travel and Guiding (travel company)
- Fire and Emergency Training Institute (Louisiana State University)
- Forest Echoes Technical Institute (Crosett, AR)
- Foreign Economy Trade Information Center (China)
- Federated European Tourism Information Systems Harmonisation
- Far Eastern Textile Limited (Taiwan)
- Front End Team Leader
- Further Extended Three-Letter Acronym
- Fire and Emergency Training Network
- Fire Emergency Television Network (Carrollton, TX)
- Further Education Tutorial Network (UK)
- Fair Employment and Treatment Order (Equality Commission for Northern Ireland; Belfast, Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ullman and his group subsequently developed a series of novel homogeneous immunoassay methods including fluorescence protection immunoassay, fluorescence energy transfer immunoassay (FETI), vesicle fusion inhibition immunoassay, enzyme channeling immunoassay, enzyme enhancement immunoassay, and most recently, LOCI[TM] (luminescent oxygen channeling assay).