Mohammad Reza Hormozinejad (assistant professor of Department of Chemistry) and his colleagues proposed a simple, highly sensitive, and selective method for the quantitative measurement of captopril in human blood plasma by using fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) modified with gold nanoparticles.
What does FLITC stand for?
FLITC stands for Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLITC
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Levee Inventory System (database)
- Fiberized Link Interface Shelf (Nortel)
- Florida Lumber Inspection Service
- Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems (engineering and computing term)
- Fuzzy Logic Inference System
- Fluorescently Labeled Inhibitors of Serine Proteases
- Fault Location, Isolation and Service Restoration (utility service restoration software)
- Foreign Language and International Trade
- French Literature in Translation (various universities)
- Frequency Line Integration & Tracking
- Foreign Language Instructional Technology Coordinator (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Forests for Livelihood Improvement in the Central Highlands
- Federal Legal Information Through Electronics
- Ferris Library for Information, Technology and Education (Ferris State University; Michigan)
- Financial and Logistics Integrated Technology Enterprise Program (US VA)
- Flying Laboratory for Integrated Testing and Evaluation
- Foreign Language Instructional Technology Environment (Tulane University; Louisiana)
- FSU (Ferris State University) Library for Information, Technology and Education (Big Rapids, MI)
- Front Line Integrated Test System
- Frigate Lamps Integrated Team Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
specific antibody CRY104 labeled with fluorescein isothiocyanate (Biotech Frontiers, North Ryde, Australia) for enumeration.
For FISH analyses, hybridization using vertebrate telomere peptide nucleic acid (PNA) probes (Telomere PNA FISH Kit/ fluorescein isothiocyanate [FITC]; DakoCytomation, Glostrup, Denmark) was performed according to the manufacturer's instructions with some modifications and as described in detail by Sakai et al.
Cells were fixed and permeabilized using a commercial kit (Cytofix/ Cytoperm; PharMingen, San Diego, CA, USA) and stained for intracellular TNF-[alpha] using fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-conjugated rat anti-mouse TNF-[alpha] Ab (PharMingen).
The fluorometer is used to measure the fluorescence signal of a suspension of microspheres with immobilized fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC).
After washing, these cells were first incubated with a monoclonal anti-insulin antibody (1:200 dilution; Sigma, Madrid, Spain) for 2 hr and then for 1 hr with a secondary anti-body, anti-mouse IgG-conjugated fluorescein isothiocyanate (IgG-FITC; 1:200 dilution; Sigma), both at room temperature.
Biotin-labeled DNA was detected by use of avidin-conjugated fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC; Vector) and biotin-conjugated avidin (Vector).