The easy-to-clean WAFFLE cushion comes with a six-month warranty and an optional fluid-resistant cover is available.
What does FR stand for?
FR stands for Fluid-Resistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FR
We have 69 other meanings of FR in our Acronym Attic
- Flat Rack
- Flat Rate
- Fleet Reserve (US Navy)
- Flexible Reinforced (ventilation duct, mining)
- Flight Radar (airplane tracking application)
- Flight Recorder
- Flocculation Reaction - Sachs-Georgi Test
- Flow Rate
- Floyd Rose (inventor of the locking tremelo system, likewise named)
- Fluid Restriction (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has held up during extreme-heat, saltwater-immersion, altitude, hot-and-cold cycling, and fluid-resistant tests.
On the other hand, suppliers of coats tout polyester as meeting the OSHA standards, being fluid-resistant where cotton coats are not.
They are fluid-resistant, wraparound, and fiberglass-free and come with either ties or ear loops.
The nonshear stretch nylon cover provides additional pressure relief and is fluid-resistant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and fire-retardant.