Improvements in fluid structure interaction simulations of parachutes using LS-DYNA, AIAA Report 2011-2590.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Fluid Structure Interaction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Fishery Survey of India
- Flag State Implementation Sub-Committee (IMO)
- Flanders Scientific. Incorporated
- Flawless Start-Up Initiative (oil production)
- Fleet Synergy International
- Flight Safety International
- Flight Simulator
- Flight System Integration
- Floor Space Index
- Florida Space Institute
- Fonds Spécial d'Invalidité (French: Special Disability Fund)
- Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement (French: Strategic Investment Fund)
- Food, Seed and Industrial (agriculture)
- Football Streaming Info
- Football Supporters International (fan club)
- FORCEnet Services Infrastructure
- Fore Systems, Inc. (switching equipment)
- Foreign Service Institute
- Forensic Science Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Forensic Science International
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781845645120 Fluid structure interaction VI; proceedings.
Offering major advances in performance, ease-of-use, interoperability and coupled physics technology, such as fluid structure interaction (FSI), ANSYS 10.
9781845640729 Fluid structure interaction and moving boundary problems IV; proceedings.