A recent report from the Fluid Milk Strategic Thinking Initiative (FMSTI), a think tank co-founded by the dairy industry, found that single-serve milk in convenience stores turns faster, nearly 62 times, than all of the other measured categories.
What does FMSTI stand for?
FMSTI stands for Fluid Milk Strategic Thinking Initiative (marketing think tank)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMSTI
- Full-Mission Shiphandling Simulator
- Fuzzy Multi-State System
- Financial Management Shared Service Centre (UK)
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (Garki, Abuja, Nigeria)
- Field Missile System Test
- Film and Media Studies
- Flight Management System Trainer (software)
- Fort Minor Street Team (gaming website)
- Fort Myer Swim Team (est. 1961)
- Friends of the Mountain-to-Sea Trail (North Carolina)
- FMS Transaction Input System
- FMS Transaction Input and Update System
- Fédération Marocaine du Sport Universitaire (French: Moroccan Federation of University Sport)
- Food Microbial Sciences Unit (University of Reading; UK)
- Fujifilm Medical Systems USA, Inc.
- Vangaindrano (airport code; Madagascar)
- Betioky (airport code; Madagascar)
- Federated Malay States Volunteer Force
- Floor Mounted Spring Vibration Isolator
- Forward Magneto-Static Volume Wave