GENERAL FEATURES OF THE CFD APPLICATION TO BE DESIGNED The aim of the study is to implement different fluid flow models in order to conclude regarding the accuracy of the model, boundary conditions and implementation know how, flexibility and limitations of the original software to be created.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Fluid Flow Model (computer engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Fergus Falls, MN, USA - Fergus Falls Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Field Force Management (software)
- Final Fantasy Movie
- Finance and Financial Markets
- Fine Fuel Moisture
- Finite Field Method
- Five Factor Model (personality traits)
- Flicker Frequency Modulation (ANSI)
- Floating Fat Man (Israeli band)
- Floradale Feed Mill Ltd (Floradale, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequent chapters explore the equilibrium M/M/1/infinity queue, Markovian queues, the M/G/1 system, discrete time queues, and fluid flow models and their effects on queues.
Moreover, says Algor, its fluid flow-analysis software now includes improved convergence controls that make fluid flow models easy to set up and faster to analyze.