Its high olefin fluid catalytic cracking unit (HOFCC), which is still down, is expected to be back in operation by mid-July.
What does FCCU stand for?
FCCU stands for Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FCCU
We have 11 other meanings of FCCU in our Acronym Attic
- Founding Fellow of the Chartered College of Teaching (UK)
- Froid-Climatisation-Chauffage-Tuyauterie (French heating and air conditioning company)
- Future Computing and Communications Technology (US NASA)
- Franklin County Career & Technology Center (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania)
- Fresno City College Training Institute (Fresno, CA)
- Fault Collection and Control Unit (microcontroller safety mechanism)
- Federal Computer Crime Unit (Belgium)
- First Choice Credit Union (various locations)
- First Community Credit Union (various locations)
- Florida Central Credit Union (Tampa, FL)
- Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Unit
- Feline Control Council of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Filipino Community Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Flow Control Check Valve (of evaporator coil of air conditioning system)
- Football Club Castera Verduzan (French football club)
- Football Club Cheminot Villeneuve (French football club)
- Football Club Commelle Vernay (French football club)
- Future Command and Control Vehicles
- Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau (Fort Collins, CO)
- Fox Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PetroRabigh's high olefin fluid catalytic cracking unit is expected to be in operation by mid.
PetroRabigh's high olefin fluid catalytic cracking unit is expected to be in operation by mid-July .
As per the agreement, the US based company will supply a catalyst and related chemical additives for the key residual fluid catalytic cracking unit at the company's Sohar refinery.
Another trade source said there could also be a glitch in the fluid catalytic cracking unit in the Rabigh refinery.
In mid-1998 NIOC offered four projects for the refinery to be built and funded by foreign companies on buy-back basis, so that the plant's capacity is raised to 600,000 b/d: modernising the central fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) built by Foster Wheeler in 1950 and raising its capacity from 40,000 to 60,000 b/d; building a 70,000 b/d vacuum distillation unit (VDU); building a 25,000 b/d visbreaker; and building four desalting units with a total capacity of 525,000 b/d.