There are many applications for the technology in the coal industry, Gidding says, from dust control and safety at the mine to flue-gas treatment at the power plant.
What does FGT stand for?
FGT stands for Flue-Gas Treatment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FGT
We have 27 other meanings of FGT in our Acronym Attic
- Fig Garden Swim Team (Fresno, CA)
- Fine Granular Scalability Temporal
- Fold, Gather, Stitch and Trim (print trade)
- Fabrication Graphique et Technique (French: Manufacturing and Technical Graphics)
- Fanpop's Got Talent (contest)
- Federação Gaúcha de Tênis (Portuguese: Gaucho Tennis Federation; Brazil)
- Film Grain Technology (bandwidth-saving technology for HD video)
- Filthy Gorgeous Things (online magazine)
- Finnish Golf Tour
- Florida Gas Transmission Company
- Formal Government Testing
- France Granulés Technologies (French technology firm)
- Fried Green Tomatoes (movie)
- Full Gospel Tabernacle (Eureka, CA)
- Functional Ground Testing
- Fédération Générale des Travailleurs de l'Agriculture (French: General Federation of Workers in Agriculture)
- Finnish Grocery Trade Association
- From Grief to Action (Canada)
- Fédération Générale du Travail de Belgique
- Faithful Guardian Training Center (Carrollton, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The modification work calls for renewal and conversion of major components of the combustion gas cooling system, flue-gas treatment system, ventilation system and waste heat utilization equipment.