The contract covers: * installation of a flexible flowline, multiple flexible gas lift jumpers; main gas lift and infield umbilicals; subsea distribution units; electrical, fiber optic and hydraulic flying leads, * design and fabrication of the flexible flowline end termination, * fabrication and installation of rigid jumpers, * burial of flowlines, * flooding and hydro-testing of the flowline system.
What does FLET stand for?
FLET stands for Flowline End Termination (offshore industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLET
We have 3 other meanings of FLET in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Language Early Start
- Foreign Language in the Elementary School
- Français Langue Étrangère et Seconde (French: French Foreign and Second Language)
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery
- Fuzzy Logic Expert System (computing)
- Forestland Evaluation and Site Assessment (New Hampshire)
- Food Law Enforcement Service Plan
- Finland Latvia Estonia Summer Time (time zone)
- Financial Literacy Education Training (UN)
- Finland Latvia Estonia Time (time zones)
- Foreign Literature in English Translation (various universities)
- Forward Line of Enemy Troops
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation
- Fleet Tactical
- Fleet Tactical Support Squadron
- Fleet Training Assessment Program
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Facility (Glynco, GA)
- Fleet Training Center
- Fleet Training Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
At SINTEF's hydrodynamic laboratory, Martin worked on the overtrawlability of two structures: 1) a flowline end termination (FLET) protection structure 35 meters long and 20 meters wide and 2) an inline tee (ILT) protection structure 47 meters long and 16 meters wide.