Engineers and technicians who rely on point-of-use gas compressor measurement will find a cost-effective air/gas mass flow monitoring solution with the rugged ST75 flow meter from Fluid Components International (FCI).
What does FLM stand for?
FLM stands for Flow Meter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLM
We have 83 other meanings of FLM in our Acronym Attic
- First Level Multiplexer
- First Line Maintenance (technological assistance service)
- First Line Management
- First Line Manager
- Firstline Mortgages (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fixture Loading Mechanism
- Flexible Line Management (manufacturing production)
- Flight Line Maintenance
- Flight Line Marshaller
- Florida League of Mayors
- Focused-Lethality Munition
- Food, Labor, Mileage
- For the Learning of Mathematics
- Ford Lincoln Mercury (automobiles)
- Forward Link Module
- Français Langue Maternelle (French: French Mother Tongue)
- Free Love Movement
- Front Line Manager
- Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (Telco Transport Equipment)
- Fun Little Movies (Sprint - PCS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The IZMAG [TM] stainless steel electromagnetic flow meter is designed to meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
The new flow meter is predicted to be a breakthrough product in small-bore flow metering, said Titan.
The linear movement of the flow meter indicator ring is said to give a quick, direct visual reading against the vertically graduated flow scale, eliminating the need for further calculations or corrections, providing a predictive tool, according to the company.
The S Series plastic impeller flow meters are ideal for measuring low minimum flows of water and chemicals in food manufacturing applications.
Its products include portable water velocity and current meters, flow meters for sewers and open channels, flow meters for frill-pipe applications and data delivery services.