Published results suggest high returns (CROCI of 45% and FCF yield of 17%) and prove our view on Phosagro as a cash flow generator.
What does FLOGEN stand for?
FLOGEN stands for Flow Generator (MAC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Football League O' Fun
- Fortified Living Organic Fertilizer (Malaysia)
- Found Lying on Floor
- Float On, Float Off
- Fact Log (election campaign web page)
- Fake Blog
- Fetish Lifestyles Open Group
- For the Love of God
- Form Log
- Photo Log (see also Phlog)
- Fabric Login (Fibre Channel)
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International
- For the Love of Kids (parenting conference)
- Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System
- Fractional Lower-Order Moments
- Florence Moore Hall (Stanford University)
- Full Lifecycle Object-Oriented Testing
- Fire Loss of Profits (insurance)
- First Letters of Phrase (password creation technique)
- Floating-Point Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A comparison of prices and features of ResMed's flow generator machine with that of its competitors is provided in Appendix B.
I remain convinced this project could be a real winner and a steady cash flow generator for years to come.
One implication of this hypothesis is that large free cash flow generators should outperform market averages over time.
The basic compressed air system consists of an air flow generator that mechanically works against a back pressure (compressor), which is connected to a pipe system.
In brief, the Sullivan Nasal VPAP senses pressure in the patient mask rather than in the flow generator.