The study conducted by scientists at Cardiff University for the Flour Advisory Bureau found that 99 percent admitted to loving toast, with the best time for consuming it still being at breakfast.
What does FAB stand for?
FAB stands for Flour Advisory Bureau (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAB
We have 272 other meanings of FAB in our Acronym Attic
- First Aid Box
- First Alliance Bank (Tennessee)
- Fitchburg Activities Board (Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA)
- Fixed Action Button
- Flat Ass Broke
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverage
- Fleet Air Base (US Navy)
- Flex Ajax Bridge (software; Adobe)
- Flight Assignment Baseline
- Florida Association of Broadcasters
- Food and Beverage (various organizations)
- For A Bit
- Força Aérea Brasileira
- Forward Air Base
- Forward and Beyond (Vitalij Kuprij instrumental music album)
- Forward Avionics Bay
- Four Ancient Books of Wales (William Skene anthology)
- Fragment of Immunoglobulin prepared by Papain Treatment
- Franchise Advisory Board (various companies)
- Franco à Bord (French: Free on Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RECIPES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FLOUR ADVISORY BUREAU.
FIGHTING back against anti-carb fads, the Flour Advisory Bureau signed up actress Denise Van Outen to front its Supermodel Eating System, a campaign to promote bread as part of a balanced diet.
According to research by the Flour Advisory Bureau, it's women who are more likely to self-diagnose an allergy and cut out a specific food from their diet.
A new nationwide survey, commissioned by the Flour Advisory Bureau, says 40 per cent of women have cut out specific foods in the last five years.
The campaign, launched by the Flour Advisory Bureau, claims their benefits include helping to release serotonin, which is known as a calming chemical.
The project is sponsored by a number of organisations including The Flour Advisory Bureau, The Meat and Livestock Commission and Sainsbury's.