West Palm Beach attorney Bard Rockenbach, representing Floridians for Patient Protection, Inc.
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for Floridians for Patient Protection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPP
We have 184 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- First Playable Prototype (games industry)
- Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Fixed Path Protocol
- Fixed Pitch Propeller
- Fixed Price Project
- Flash Panorama Player
- Flexible Polypropylene
- Flight Project Practice (US NASA)
- Floating Point Processor
- Florida Professional Photographers
- Focal Plane Package
- Food Processing and Packaging Equipment
- Foramina Parietalia Permagna
- Forbidden Planet Productions (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Force Planning Process
- Force Protection Program (US Army)
- Forest Peoples Program (UK)
- Formation à Partir de la Pratique (French: Training from Practice)
- Foubert Papiers Plastiques (French paper and plastics company)
- Foundation for Pavement Preservation (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On one side are doctors and hospitals and the other the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers and Floridians for Patient Protection, a group created by the academy to support the amendments.
In an effort to educate its members and the public, the Palm Beach County Bar will host a debate between Floridians for Patient Protection, which is supported by the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, and the Florida Medical Association on Amendment 3, the constitutional amendment that will be voted on this fall.