Cruiselines are coming back to Puerto Rico, or they are substituting bigger ships for smaller ships," said Michelle Paige, president of the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA).
What does FCCA stand for?
FCCA stands for Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCCA
We have 44 other meanings of FCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Command Center/Marine Corps Supply Center
- Family Child Care Association
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Court Clerks Association
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellowship of Christian Churches in Africa (South Africa)
- Film Critics Circle of Australia
- First Colony Community Association (Texas)
- Fleet Combat Camera Atlantic (US Navy)
- Florida Competitive Carriers Association
- Football Club Carolina Alliance (Concord, NC soccer club)
- Football Club Communal d'Arcueil (French football club)
- Football Club Cournon d'Auvergne (French football club)
- Forestry Conservation Communications Association
- Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Fundacion Cas pa Comunidad Arubano (Spanish; Aruban housing foundation)
- Fantasy California Collegiate Athletic Association
- Fayette County Community Action Agency (Uniontown, PA)
- Florida Community College Activities Association, Inc
- Family Child Care Association of New York State (Albany, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tax on cruise ships was announced at the time when the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA) was holding its annual meeting in the Mexican resort of Cozumel in early October.
May 4-6: The government of Honduras hosts the first annual Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA) Central American Cruise Conference in San Pedro Sula.
25-29: Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association 17th Cruise Conference & Trade Show, Santo Domingo.