The Florida Times-Union said all three apparently were killed.
What does FTU stand for?
FTU stands for Florida Times-Union (newspaper)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTU
We have 44 other meanings of FTU in our Acronym Attic
- Finger Tip Unit (medication application)
- First Time User
- First Training Unit
- Fishing Tackle Unlimited (Texas)
- Fitness Training Unit
- Fixed Treatment Unit
- Fleet Training Unit (US Navy)
- Flight Test Unit
- Flight Training Unit
- Florida Technological University (now University of Central Florida)
- Flying Training Unit (USAF)
- Fonds de Travaux Urbains (French: Urban Works Fund)
- Foreign Trade University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Formal Training Unit
- Formazin Turbidity Unit
- Forskning og Teknologisk Udvikling (Danish: research and technological development, aka: RTD)
- Frederick Taylor University (est. 1994)
- Free Time Unlimited (Amazon)
- Freight Terminal Unit
- French Tactical Unit (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prevention Magazine interviewed her for a story on healthy vegetarian diets, and the Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville, FL) interviewed her about the eating habits of 20-somethings and trends in healthy foods.
His column is based out of the Florida Times-Union.
The billboard mentioning the Okefenokee Refuge is incorrect," Mary Alice Ramirez, a corporate spokeswoman, told The Florida Times-Union.
Smith's husband Bill, according to the Florida Times-Union, said of the Williams campaign that "they will cut your throat in the name of the Lord, and that means anything goes.