Hatchett said it took nine years, five Florida Supreme Court and four U.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Florida Supreme Court
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible System Controller
- Flight Security Controller
- Flight Sensor Computer
- Flight Service Center
- Flight System Control
- Florida Ski Council
- Florida Southern College
- Florida State College
- Florida Sterling Council, Inc
- Florida Sun Conference (sports)
- Floridians for School Choice
- Flying Status Code
- Follett Software Company (McHenry, IL)
- Fondation Sciences Citoyennes (French: Citizen Science Foundation)
- Food Safety Commission (Japan)
- Food Safety Consortium
- Food Sanitation Center
- Food Science Central
- Food Service and Cleanliness
- Food Service Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How Some Arbitration Decisions by Florida Courts Are at Variance with Federal Arbitration Precedent," is based on a presumption that there is a good reason for the Florida Supreme Court to defy U.
As the Florida Supreme Court explained, the time frame for conducting a manual recount conflicted with the time frame for submitting county returns.
It usurped the role of the Florida Supreme Court in interpreting state law.
The Court sent the case back to the Florida Supreme Court on December 4 without a hint of the equal-protection problem, which could then have been resolved in time.
The court's decision to remand (send) the case back to the Florida Supreme Court came just two hours before the deadline for certifying Florida's 25 electors.