The Florida Statewide Advocacy Council is seeking volunteers to serve on the local advocacy councils throughout Florida.
What does FSAC stand for?
FSAC stands for Florida Statewide Advocacy Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSAC
We have 81 other meanings of FSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Family Service Association of Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Funeral Services Association of British Columbia
- Faculté des Sciences Aïn Chock (Moroccan science faculty)
- Federal and State Affairs Committee
- Fellow of the Association of Surveyors and Architectural Consultants (UK)
- Field Service Advisory Committee
- Film Studies Association of Canada
- Financial Sector Advisory Council (Australia)
- Fire Support Ada Conversion
- Fire Support Armaments Center (US Army)
- Food Safety Advisory Centre (United Kingdom)
- Foreign Supplier Assessment Center (US Department of Defense)
- Formateur en Sûreté de l'Aviation Civile (French: Trainer Safety of Civil Aviation)
- Freight Station Accounting Code (railroad industry location code)
- From the Stone Age to Christianity (W. F. Albright book)
- Funeral Services Association of Canada
- Federation of Swiss African Chambers of Commerce
- Fredericton Sexual Assault Crisis Centre (Canada)
- French South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Florida Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of The Florida Bar who are interested in applying should call the Florida Statewide Advocacy Council at (850) 488-6173 or write to William E.
Members of The Florida Bar who are interested in applying should call the Florida Statewide Advocacy Council at (850) 488-6173 or write to William Marvin, executive director, Statewide Advocacy Council, 1317 Winewood Blvd.