With the FL-CAN program, companies and entrepreneurs can pursue commercialization projects that are products of the cleantech research coming out of the Florida State University System and other participating organizations, such as the NASA Kennedy Space Center.
What does FSUS stand for?
FSUS stands for Florida State University System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSUS
- Forest Sector Umbrella Programme (Uganda)
- Florida State University: Panama City (Panama City, FL)
- Florida State University Police Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Federal Reporter (Supplement)
- Feng Shui Ultimate Resource (website)
- For Some Unknown Reason
- Former Soviet Union Republics
- Funny Suped-Up Racers
- Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc. (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida State University School
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District (California public school district)
- Former Solvent Underground Storage Tank
- Fellow of the Society for Underwater Technology (UK)
- Fonds du Service Universel des Télécommunications (French: Universal Telecommunications Service Fund; Morocco)
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
- Father Saturnino Urios University (Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines)
- Future Site Use Working Group (US Department of Energy)
- Fair Sale Value
- Fantasy Sports Ventures (est. 2006; New York, NY)
- Fast Supply Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Distance Program at FGCU Florida Gulf Coast University, part of the Florida state university system, opened its doors in August 1997, with a goal of offering 25% of the university's courses via distance.