With the FL-CAN program, companies and entrepreneurs can pursue commercialization projects that are products of the cleantech research coming out of the Florida State University System and other participating organizations, such as the NASA Kennedy Space Center.
What does FSUS stand for?
FSUS stands for Florida State University System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSUS
- Forest Sector Umbrella Programme (Uganda)
- Florida State University: Panama City (Panama City, FL)
- Florida State University Police Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Federal Reporter (Supplement)
- Feng Shui Ultimate Resource (website)
- For Some Unknown Reason
- Former Soviet Union Republics
- Funny Suped-Up Racers
- Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc. (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida State University School
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District (California public school district)
- Former Solvent Underground Storage Tank
- Fellow of the Society for Underwater Technology (UK)
- Fonds du Service Universel des Télécommunications (French: Universal Telecommunications Service Fund; Morocco)
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
- Father Saturnino Urios University (Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines)
- Future Site Use Working Group (US Department of Energy)
- Fair Sale Value
- Fantasy Sports Ventures (est. 2006; New York, NY)
- Fast Supply Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida State University System, Department of Education and Public Service Commission Among the First to Comply with New Requirements by Using Route1 MobiKEY
Florida Gulf Coast University, part of the Florida state university system, opened its doors in August 1997, with a goal of offering 25% of the university's courses via distance.
UWFF, which manages the university's housing system, is a direct support organization of University of West Florida (UWF), one of 12 members of the Florida State University System (revenue bonds rated 'AA' by Fitch).
Previous public service includes chairman of the Miami- Dade County School Board, board of regents of the Florida State University System, former chairman of the Florida Partnership of the Americas, director of the Miami Art Museum of Dade County and trustee of Florida International University, where the School of Architecture building is named in his honor.
The foundation, which manages the university's housing system, is a direct support organization of UWF, one of 11 members of the Florida State University System (revenue bonds rated 'AA' by Fitch).
Cejas served eight years on the Miami-Dade County School Board, five years as its Chairman; on the Board of Regents of Florida State University System and chairman of its Finance and Budget Committee; as a trustee of the United Way; as a director of the Center for National Policy, Washington, D.
He also served as computer department chair at Lake College, part of the Florida State University system.