For example, the $90 million Florida State University Credit Union had a structured student card program designed to both educate students about the proper use of credit and encourage them to build their credit skills.
What does FSUCU stand for?
FSUCU stands for Florida State University Credit Union (Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Forest Service Utah Avalanche Center
- Fédération Sportive Universitaire Belge (Belgian university sport federation)
- Freie Software Und Bildung (German: Free Software and Education)
- Fuel Substitution
- Family Studies Undergraduate Committee (University of Connecticut)
- Fat Stupid Ugly Controllers
- Forum Social Universitaire de Caen (French: University of Caen Social Forum)
- Florida State University Computing Center (Tallahassee, FL)
- Forum Silahturahmi Ulama Cendekiawan Muslim (Indonesian: Forum Ulama Silahturahmi Muslim Scholars)
- Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory
- Feng Shui and Urban Design (Richmond, VA)
- Fort Street Union Depot Company
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise
- Fédération Spéléologique de l'Union Européenne (French: Speleological Federation of the European Union)
- Fonds de Solidarité de l'Union Européenne (French: Solidarity Fund of the European Union)
- Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe
- Free Software User Entitlement Syndrome
- Financial Services User Group (EU)
- Free Software User Group
- French Scrum User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blake is president/CEO of Florida State University Credit Union, Tallahassee.