After corresponding with Vitor Becker (Brazil), an authority on Gelechiidae of the Neotropical Region, and examining specimens deposited at the Florida State Collection of Arthropods (FSCA) in Gainesville, Florida, it became evident that the specimens from south Florida represent a new species.
What does FSCA stand for?
FSCA stands for Florida State Collection of Arthropods
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSCA
We have 31 other meanings of FSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Farah Siddiqui Contemporary Art (India)
- Field Safety Corrective Action
- Financial Service Centers of America (previously National Check Cashers Association)
- Fire Services Consultation Association (UK)
- Fire Support and Combined Arms
- Florida School Counselor Association
- Florida Softball Cricket Association
- Florida Sporting Clays Association (shooting)
- Florida Sportsmen’s Conservation Association (West Palm Beach, FL; est. 1994)
- Florida Sprint Car Association (Florida and Georgia)
- Foot Salle Civrieux d'Azergues (French soccer club)
- Forescout Counteract Administrator (security training)
- Formation Supérieure des Cadres de l'Armée (French: Advanced Training of the Army; Switzerland)
- Friendly Situation Capabilities Advisor
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Forward Supplemental Channel Assignment Mini Message
- Fire Support and Combined Arms Operations Department
- Federation of Senior Citizens Associations of the Philippines
- Flight Safety Critical Aircraft Parts
- Funeral Service Consumer Assistance Program (Brookfield, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voucher specimens of ectoparasites were deposited in the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville.
Edwards: Florida State Collection of Arthropods (FSCA), Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Plant Industry (FDACS/DPI), Gainesville, Florida 32614-7100, USA.
Spiders were identified to genus or species, and voucher specimens have been placed in the Florida State Collection of Arthropods.
Specimens examined are deposited in the Florida State Collection of Arthropods (FSCA) and the University of Alberta E.
Voucher specimens are deposited in the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville, Florida.
Voucher specimens are deposited in the Cornell University Insect Collection (Ithaca, NY), the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution (Washington, DC), North Carolina State University insect collection (Raleigh), the Florida State Collection of Arthropods (Gainesville, FL), and the personal collections of Robert H.
Captured specimens are deposited in the Florida State Collection of Arthropods (FSCA).