UCF and the Florida Space Institute are sponsoring this event.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Florida Space Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- First State Innovation (Delaware)
- Fishery Survey of India
- Flag State Implementation Sub-Committee (IMO)
- Flanders Scientific. Incorporated
- Flawless Start-Up Initiative (oil production)
- Fleet Synergy International
- Flight Safety International
- Flight Simulator
- Flight System Integration
- Floor Space Index
- Fluid Structure Interaction
- Fonds Spécial d'Invalidité (French: Special Disability Fund)
- Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement (French: Strategic Investment Fund)
- Food, Seed and Industrial (agriculture)
- Football Streaming Info
- Football Supporters International (fan club)
- FORCEnet Services Infrastructure
- Fore Systems, Inc. (switching equipment)
- Foreign Service Institute
- Forensic Science Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Give it five years, said planetary scientist Alan Stern, a former NASA associate administrator who now doubles as vice president for Southwest Research Institute and as director of the University of Central Florida Space Institute.
While the Florida Space Authority had over all operational control of the launch pad, Brevard Community College was responsible for ground operations, and the University of Central Florida/ Florida Space Institute was in charge of flight operations.