[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A practicing lawyer ever since he was admitted to the Florida Bar in February 1954, Wright served as board member and secretary of the Florida Society of Association Executives, Tallahassee, and is past president of the Tallahassee Society of Association Executives.
What does FSAE stand for?
FSAE stands for Florida Society of Association Executives
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSAE
We have 5 other meanings of FSAE in our Acronym Attic
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- Fiber Science & Apparel Design (course of study; Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Field-Safe Application Debugger
- Force Structuring Analysis Division
- Foundation Studies in Art and Design (University of Gloucestershire; Cheltenham, UK)
- Full Scale Advanced Development
- Football Stadium Advisory Design Council
- First Shaughnessy Advisory Design Panel (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Family Service Association of Edmonton (Canada)
- Fédération Vaudoise des Structures d'Accueil de l'Enfance (Swiss children's federation)
- Formula Society of Automotive Engineers
- Four Swords Anniversary Edition (Legend of Zelda game)
- Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival
- Famille de Missiles Sol-Air Futurs (French: Future Surface-to-Air Family of Missiles; est. 1989)
- Forward Surface-to-Air Family (est. 1990; France and Italy)
- Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry
- Fountain Square Art Fair (Indianapolis, IN)
- Fuel Schemes Advisory Forum (Australia)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Federal Employees
- Farm Safety Action Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Central Florida Society of Association Executives www.
Jim Moody, CAE, the executive director of the Georgia Society of Association Executives, contributed a sidebar article that describes the possibilities and pitfalls of a young collaboration by GSAE and the Florida Society of Association Executives to jointly host a program called the Association Leadership Symposium.