In theory, each year we should have more attacks than the previous year owing to the rise of human population from year to year," said George Burgess, ISAF curator and director of the Florida Program for Shark Research at the Florida Museum of Natural History.
What does FPSR stand for?
FPSR stands for Florida Program for Shark Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPSR
We have 1 other meaning of FPSR in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty of Professional Studies and Performing Arts (Canada)
- Future Problem Solving Program International
- Force Protection Systems Program Office
- Fonds Paritaire de Sécurisation des Parcours Professionnels (French: Securing Funds for Joint Professional Courses)
- Feet Per Second Per Second
- Family Practice Specialists of Richmond (Midlothian, VA)
- Fédération pour la Préparation et la Suite du Reclassement (French: Federation for Preparedness and Continuation of Reclassification)
- Field Personnel Status Report
- Floating Point Status Register (computing)
- Florida Partnership for School Readiness
- Fluid Physics Strategic Research
- Forms & Publications Status Report
- Fuzzy-Possible-Success Rating (new product development)
- French-Polish Seminar on Reactivity of Solids
- Family Peer Support Specialist (various locations)
- Family Preservation and Support Services Act of 1993
- Fault Protection Subsystem
- Fédération du Personnel de Soutien Scolaire (French: Federation of School Support Staff; Canada)
- Flat Panel System Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Materials and methods Bomb radiocarbon dating Sandbar shark vertebrae, collected from the WNA and stored frozen, with capture years ranging from 1965 to 1985 were obtained from 1) the Apex Predators Program of the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS; n = 4); and 2) the Florida Program for Shark Research (n = 1) for bomb radiocarbon analyses (Table 1).
Materials and Methods The Commercial Shark Fishery Observer Program (CSFOP), was coordinated by the Florida Program for Shark Research at the Florida Museum of Natural History, and the Shark Bottom Longline Observer Program (SBLOP) is coordinated by NOAA's Panama City Laboratory of the National Marine Fisheries Service, Southeast Fisheries Science Center.