What does FPCN stand for?
FPCN stands for Florida Pregnancy Care Network (est. 2005; Florida Pregnancy Support Services Program; Florida Department of Health; Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPCN
We have 1 other meaning of FPCN in our Acronym Attic
- Foreman Program and Construction Managers (various locations)
- Forward Path Control Module (networking)
- Fourniture Prestation Chantier Moderne (French: Modern Builder Supply Benefit)
- Fragmentation du Processus Coronoïde Médical (French cardiology process)
- Fuel Pump Control Module
- Family Partnership Care Management Coalition (Wisconsin)
- Forwarding Path Configuration Manager Engine
- Family Practice and Counseling Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fiat Panda Club Nl (Dutch car club)
- First Presbyterian Church of Newtown (Flushing, NY)
- Florida Prostate Cancer Network
- Free Paltalk Color Nickname (software)
- Friends of People Close to Nature
- Fundación Peruana para la Conservación de la Naturaleza (Spanish: Peruvian Foundation for the Conservation of Nature)
- Fédération Promo Cross National Amateur (Belgian motorcross federation)
- First Presbyterian Church Nursery School (New York, NY)
- Family Policy Compliance Office
- Federation of Philippine Chinese in Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- First Presbyterian Church of Orlando (Florida)
- Florida Partners Corp.