Hal Johnson is general counsel for the Florida Police Benevolent Association.
What does FPBA stand for?
FPBA stands for Florida Police Benevolent Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPBA
- Forum of Private Business (UK)
- Four Point Bending
- Frankfort Plant Board (Frankfort, KY)
- Fritz's Polka Band
- Fuel Preburner
- Functional Plant Biology (journal)
- Federation of Publishers and Booksellers Associations (India)
- Fell Pony Breeders' Association (UK)
- Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects (San Diego, CA)
- Fine Press Book Association (UK)
- Formylphenylboronic Acid
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (TV show)
- Face Painting and Body Art Association
- Face Painting & Body Art Convention
- Federation of Publishers and Book-Sellers Association of India (New Delhi; India)
- Federação Paulista de Bocha e Bolão (Brazilian bocce federation)
- Finnair Pilots' Big Band (Finnish band)
- Four Point Bent Beam (materials)
- Fraksi Partai Bulan Bintang (Indonesian: Moon Star Party Faction; Islamic political party)
- Fairway Park Baptist Church (Hayward, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations also named in the Court Brief were: Florida Association of Realtors, Florida Home Builders Association, Florida Apartment Association, Florida Professional Firefighters Association, Florida Farm Bureau Federation, AeA Florida Council, Chamber of the Palm Beaches, Florida Police Benevolent Association and the Economic Council of the Palm Beaches.
Flagler County Sheriffs Office (corporal/ sergeant) RC-2000-003; Coastal Florida Police Benevolent Association, Inc.