In July of that same year, CareSouth acquired Florida Palliative Home Care in Ocala, Florida.
What does FPHC stand for?
FPHC stands for Florida Palliative Home Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPHC
- Fortune Park Hotels (India)
- Frags Per Hour (gaming slang)
- Freisinniges Politikforum Haar (German political information portal; Haar, Germany)
- Federal Public Housing Authority
- Ferguslie Park Housing Association (UK)
- Florida Public Health Association (Green Cove Springs, FL)
- First Person Hide and Seek (online gaming)
- Family Practice Health Centre
- First Philippine Holdings Corporation (Philippines; private holdings company; est. 1962)
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (medical equipment; Australia)
- Foreign Personal Holding Company
- Frontier Primary Health Care (Pakistan)
- Foreign Personal Holding Company Income
- Forest Practices Habitat Conservation Plan (Washington State Department of Natural Resources)
- Five Points Historic District Association (Huntsville, AL)
- Federation to Promote Horticulture for Disabled People
- Finsbury Park Homeless Families Project (UK)
- Forensic 3D/CAD (Computer Aided Design) supported Photogrammetry
- Free Party Hand Grabber
- Friends of Peralta Hacienda Historical Park (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the largest privately held home health services provider in Georgia, announced today that it has signed an agreement to purchase Florida Palliative Home Care of Lake, Marion and Sumter Counties, (d/b/a FP Homecare) a Medicare certified home health agency in Ocala, Florida.