Jeb Bush's Florida Opportunity Scholarship Program (OSP) fails to pass constitutional muster.
What does FOSP stand for?
FOSP stands for Florida Opportunity Scholarship Program (Florida Department of Education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOSP
We have 31 other meanings of FOSP in our Acronym Attic
- Flag Officer Scotland Northern England & Northern Ireland
- Framework of Strategic Objectives
- Friends of the Sea Otter (Monterey, CA)
- Netværk for Forskning I Socialt Arbejde
- Friends of Southampton Old Cemetery (UK)
- Family of Special Operations Vehicles (US DoD)
- Follow-On Stand-Off Weapons
- Farmland and Open Space Preservation (Wisconsin)
- Festival of Spirituality and Peace (UK)
- Fiber Optic Spark Plug
- Frontiers of Software Practice
- Fuel Oil Service Pump
- Federation of Office and School Products Associations (est. 2001; global trade association)
- Friends of Sutton Park Association (UK)
- Friends of the Salinas Public Library (Salinas, CA)
- Friends of the San Pedro River
- Functional Outcomes of Sleep Questionnaire
- First Opinions, Second Reactions (Purdue University Press; West Lafayette, IN)
- Flexible Optical Solar Reflector
- Friends of Saint Roch
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 ruling in a case brought by Americans United for Separation of Church and State and its allies, Florida's 1st District Court of Appeals found that the Florida Opportunity Scholarship Program (OSP) violates Article I, Section 3 of the state Constitution, which mandates that "[n]o revenue of the state .
Kevin Davey of the Second Judicial Circuit, Leon County, found that the Florida Opportunity Scholarship Program (OSP) violates Article I, Section 3 of the Florida Constitution.