The Florida Governor declared a state of emergency on Monday and ordered all state agencies, including the Florida National Guard, to provide any necessary assistance requested by local governments.
What does FLNG stand for?
FLNG stands for Florida National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLNG
We have 1 other meaning of FLNG in our Acronym Attic
- Filamin A
- Frito Lay North America
- Front de Libération National Alsacien (French: Alsatian independence movement)
- First Liberty National Bank (Texas)
- Filamin C
- Front de la Libération Nationale Corse
- Fronte di Liberazione Naziunale di a Corsica (Corsican: National Liberation Front of Corsica; Corsica, France)
- First Language Not English
- Finger Lakes National Forest (New York)
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
- Flight 93 National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Front Liberateur National d'Internet
- Front de Libération des Nains de Jardin (Garden Gnome Liberation Front)
- Front de Libération Nationale Kanak et Socialiste (French: Kanak and Socialist National Liberation Front)
- Kanak Socialist Front for National Liberation (French: Kanak Socialist National Liberation Front, New Caledonia)
- Finnish Lethal Neonatal Metabolic Syndrome
- Florida National Organization for Women
- Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics
- Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
- Fluorescence Line-Narrowing Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott declared a state of emergency on Monday and ordered all state agencies, including the Florida National Guard, to provide any necessary assistance requested by local governments.
Paul Singrossi, who served eight years in the Florida National Guard, also spoke at the graduation.
19) More than four hundred years later, Saint Augustine retains its historic ties to the militia system as the location of the Florida National Guard Headquarters.
TWO Florida National Guard women have become the first female Avenger anti-aircraft weapon system crewmembers, a Military Occupational Specialty that was restricted to males until October 2006.
Randa said he thinks his antiwar activities, including the sheltering of a Florida National Guard deserter in 2004, led to a steep drop in donations.