He is a past president of the Florida Municipal Attorneys Association and served his community as chair of the Palm Beach Fellowship of Christians and Jews, a past president of the Palm Beach Theological Society, and the Rehabilitation Center for Children and Adults in Palm Beach.
What does FMAA stand for?
FMAA stands for Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMAA
We have 21 other meanings of FMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Frames Multiple Access, Second Version
- Facilities Management Action Agenda (Australia)
- Family Martial Arts Academy (various locations)
- Family Martial Arts of America (Martinez, CA)
- Family Medicine Associates of Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- Federación Mexicana de Asociaciones de Atletismo AC (Spanish: Mexican Federation of Athletics Associations; Mexico)
- Festival de Musiques Arabo-Andalouses (French: Arab-Andalusian Music Festival)
- Fibromyalgia Alliance of America (Columbus, OH)
- Filipino Martial Arts Academy
- Flag Manufacturers Association of America
- Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging (California)
- Footwear Manufacturers Association of Australia, Inc.
- Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Farmers Market Advisory Board (Mount Pleasant, SC)
- Filipino Martial Arts Bremen (Germany)
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (anime series)
- Famous Make-Up Artist Best Friend
- Facility Maintenance and Administration Center
- Family Martial Arts Center (various locations)
- Farm Machinery Advertising Collectors
Samples in periodicals archive:
McInnis is a former board member and past president of the Niceville-Valparaiso-Bay Area Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Florida Municipal Attorneys Association and board of trustees of the Ft.
Resnick also spoke on the subject at the Florida Municipal Attorneys Association annual conference.