Dunlap is research professor in the Division of Applied Research and Educational Support at Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida.
What does FMHI stand for?
FMHI stands for Florida Mental Health Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMHI
We have 2 other meanings of FMHI in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Miniature Horse Club
- Fort Monmouth Host Communities
- Florida Mental Health Counselors Association
- Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (US HUD)
- Facultad de Medicina Humana Daniel Alcides Carrión
- Fertility and Maternal Health Drugs Advisory Committee (US FDA)
- Flush-Mounted Hot-Film Anemometer
- Financial Media Holdings Group, Inc
- Family Medical Home Index
- Family Mental Health Institute
- Faculty of Medicine, Health and Molecular Science (Australia; James Cook University)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida
- Fernie Mobile Home Park (Canada)
- First Medical Health Plan, Inc. (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Fargo Moorhead Human Resource Association (Fargo, ND)
- Florida Mobile Home Relocation Corporation (Tallahassee, FL; relocation assistance)
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (est. 1968; New Zealand)
- Family Mental Health Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown, of the department of aging and mental health, Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida in Tampa.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] David Shern, PhD, then dean and professor, Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, noted that "Collaboration is about levers of change.
Jack Zusman, MD, is Professor, Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida, Tampa.
Shern is currently dean of the Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute at the University of South Florida, Tampa, and has had 30 years' experience in mental health, particularly in the translation of research into policy and practice.
Information: Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health, MHC2328, Department of Child and Family Studies, Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida, 13301 Bruce B.
Tampa: University of South Florida, Florida Mental Health Institute, Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health.