The Florida Bar created Florida Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company in 1987 in response to a volatile professional liability insurance market.
What does FLMIC stand for?
FLMIC stands for Florida Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fetal Liver Mononuclear Cells
- Florida Labor Management Conference
- Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club (Florida)
- Future Leaders of Manitoba Council (Canada)
- Forest Lakes Metro District (Bayfield, CO)
- Film and Music Entertainment, Inc.
- For Life Music Entertainment (record label; Japan)
- Forests of the Lower Mekong Ecoregion Complex (World Wildlife Fund; est. 1998)
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (life insurance industry accreditation)
- Florida Labor Market Information
- Forum of Labour Market Ministers (Canada)
- Fiji Locally Managed Marine Areas (Network)
- Ford Lincoln-Mercury Minority Dealers Association
- Florida Medicaid Managed Information System
- Faculté Libre de Médecine Naturelle et d'Ethnomédecine (French: Free School of Natural Medicine and Ethnomedicine)
- Field Level Maintenance New Equipment Training
- Florida Museum of Natural History (University of Florida, Gainesville, FL)
- Fetch Link Map Offsets
- Flip Leaded Molded Package (product feature)
- Form, Line, Major Peril (Numeric ID of type of policy, type of risk and coverages included)