m Federal Litigation seminar presented by Florida Lawyers Legal Insurance Corporation 8:00 a.
What does FLLIC stand for?
FLLIC stands for Florida Lawyers Legal Insurance Corporation (Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FLLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Languages, Literatures and Cultures (Central Michigan University; Mount Pleasant, MI)
- Format/Logo Licensing Corporation (digital versatile disc manufacturer)
- Full-Load Link-Correlation
- Foreign Language Learning Disability
- Far-Lateral Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Fr.Lettres.Langue.Francaise (French Usenet forum)
- Finger Lakes Log Homes
- Fiber Land Line Interface (used to down-convert T1 fiber to ethernet)
- Fractured Lower Limb Injury
- Functional Leg-Length Inequality
- Financial Links for Low-Income People
- Fr.Lettres.Langue.Japonaise (French Usenet forum)
- Fuzzy Logic Laboratorium Linz-Hagenberg (Austria)
- Family Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Family Literacy, Language and Numeracy (UK education initiative)
- Functional Law of Large Numbers (mathematics)
- Finger Lakes Lake Ontario Watershed Protection Alliance (Canada)
- Follicular Lymphoma in Leukemic Phase
- Foreign Limited Liability Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prepaid Legal Insurance Benefits with Selected Emphasis on Family Law, Real Estate Law and Traffic Infractions seminar presented by Florida Lawyers Legal Insurance Corporation 8:00 a.
Partnering with the Foundation was the Florida Lawyers Legal Insurance Corporation (FLLIC) and the Florida Legal Services Project Director's Association.