Bernice Braid Long Island University-Brooklyn Clarence Christian Southwest Tennessee Community College William Daniel Winthrop University Elaine Eff State of Maryland Folklore Office Devon Graham Florida International University Ada Long University of Alabama at Birmingham Karen Lyons University of Nebraska-Lincoln Peter Machonis Florida International University Lillian Mayberry University of Texas-El Paso Dail Mullins University of Alabama at Birmingham Ann Raia College of New Rochelle Jim Ruebel Ball State University Robert Strikwerda Indiana University Kokomo Shirley Forbes Thomas John Brown University Matthew S.
What does FIU stand for?
FIU stands for Florida International University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIU
We have 37 other meanings of FIU in our Acronym Attic
- Fault Insertion Unit (aircraft)
- FDDI Interface Unit
- Fiber Interface Unit
- Fiber Optic Interface Unit
- Files and Information Unit
- Financial Intelligence Unit
- Fingerprint Identification Unit (Sony)
- Fire Investigation Unit
- Fire It Up
- Florida Intelligence Unit
- Forensic Identification Unit (various locations)
- Forensic Investigation Unit
- Forward Interpretation Unit
- Foundation for International Understanding
- Fraud Investigation Unit (UK)
- Florida International University Hemispheric Center for Environmental Technology
- Facultad de Ingeniería de la Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Fédération Internationale des Universités Catholiques
- Fleet Issue Unit Load
- Fussball Ist Unser Leben (German: Football is Our Life; band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Hagood of Florida International University received the Visionary Award.
Anderson, who most recently served as the Ryder Eminent Scholar Chair and professor of real estate/finance at Florida International University (FIU), will be responsible for managing CNL's real estate/macroeconomics research team, overseeing due diligence on investment opportunities and contributing to the company's strategy and new product development efforts.
Jack Parker, a Florida International University professor and a pioneer in research on energy conservation through appropriate tree planting, has said the direct impact of planting shade trees is great.
It was created as a community service project by members of the Florida International University chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA).
Established by the State Legislature in 1995, the IHRC at Florida International University is the Type 1 Center for hurricane research in the State of Florida.
Organized by Florida International University and the Florida Dance Festival, the event will offer graduate and undergrad college courses, technique classes, panels and performances June 25 to July 1 in Miami's New World School of the Arts and the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.
Local sponsors such as MetroDade Department of Environmental Resources Management, Peoples Gas, and Hi-Rise Recycling, and local non-profits and schools, including Citizens for a Better South Florida, Florida International University, Trees for Dade, Tropical Audubon Society, the Interfaith Coalition for the Andrew Recovery Effort, Sierra Club, and Ransom Everglades Middle School, are all working together to help coordinate this exceptional event.