The Florida Bar Foundation recently approved a $214,841 grant to the Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc.
What does FII stand for?
FII stands for Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FII
We have 61 other meanings of FII in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Item Identification
- Federated Investors Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Federation of Icelandic Industries
- Fiber Innovations, Inc
- Film Institute of India
- Financial Information, Inc.
- Financial Instrument Identifier
- Financial Investments, Inc. (various locations)
- Flagship Industries, Inc. (Smithtown, NY)
- Flight Instructor Instrument (aviation test)
- Florida-Israel Institute
- Fluides Ingénierie Internationale (French: International Engineering Fluids)
- Foreign Indirect Investment
- Foreign Institutional Investor
- Foreign Intelligence Information
- Fundación Instituto de Ingeniería (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Fidelity International Investment Advisors (UK)
- Financial Institutions Insurance Association
- Finnish Institute of International Affairs (Helsinki, Finland)