The effort required the partnership and support ot the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency, the City of Newark, the Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey, Neighbor Works America, JP Morgan Chase, and the Florida Housing Finance Corporation.
What does FHFC stand for?
FHFC stands for Florida Housing Finance Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHFC
We have 1 other meaning of FHFC in our Acronym Attic
- Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
- Family Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Florida Health Freedom Action (South Miami, FL)
- Florida Home Furnishings Association
- Florida Housing Finance Agency
- Foot Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Board
- First Half Final Certificate (mining patents)
- Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- Franciscan Hospital for Children (Boston, MA)
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Fair Haven Fire Department (Fair Haven, NJ)
- Family Health Field Educators
- Forest Hills Financial Group (New York)
- Friends of Historic Forest Grove (Forest Grove, OR)
- Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry
- Flatirons Habitat for Humanity (Boulder, CO)
- Foothills Habitat for Humanity (Roseville, CA)
- Fort Hood Family Housing (Fort Hood, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bush to the Board of Directors of the Florida Housing Finance Corporation.
For example, the Florida Housing Finance Corporation (the state HFA) has set priorities for funding affordable housing for farm workers, the elderly and the homeless.