Examiners discussed the SunTrust Affordable Housing Program, a proprietary program providing down payment assistance, flexible debt ratios, below market interest rates, and no mortgage insurance; the Community Home Buyers Program, a proprietary program offering flexible debt ratios and no discount points or origination fees; and the Florida Housing Finance Agency Homeowner Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, a statewide program that offers a below market interest rate and down payment assistance.
What does FHFA stand for?
FHFA stands for Florida Housing Finance Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHFA
We have 1 other meaning of FHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Friends Having Fun
- Frosty, Heidi, and Frank (radio show)
- Fulminant Hepatic Failure
- International Federation of Health Funds
- Fairfax Hispanic Firefighters Association (Virginia)
- Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
- Family Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Florida Health Freedom Action (South Miami, FL)
- Florida Home Furnishings Association
- Foot Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Board
- First Half Final Certificate (mining patents)
- Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Franciscan Hospital for Children (Boston, MA)
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Fair Haven Fire Department (Fair Haven, NJ)
- Family Health Field Educators
- Forest Hills Financial Group (New York)