The state also has a very well-developed technical assistance delivery system through the "Affordable Housing Catalyst," which is funded by the Florida Housing Finance Corporation and implemented by the Florida Housing Coalition (Coalition).
What does FHC stand for?
FHC stands for Florida Housing Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHC
We have 86 other meanings of FHC in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Hose Cabinet
- First Holy Communion
- First Home Club (Federal Home Loan Bank of New York)
- Fish Health Center
- Fisheries and Habitat Conservation (US FWS)
- Fitz-Hugh-Curtis Syndrome
- Fixed Head Coupe (hardtop automobile; principally UK)
- Flight Half Coupling (US NASA)
- Flight Hardware Contract (US NASA)
- Florida Honda Crew (Honda enthusiasts' club)
- Florida Humanities Council
- Flying Heritage Collection
- Food Handler Card
- Foothills Concert Band (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- For Hair Ltd.
- Forest Health Committee
- Forest Hills Central (Michigan)
- Francis Howell Central High School (St. Charles, MO)
- Franciscan Hospital for Children (Brighton, MA)
- Franconville Hockey Club (Franconville, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the legislature and media also received press kits designed by the Florida Housing Coalition containing important information and data about the housing trust fund dollars, potential loss of job index, loss of actual houses and statistics indicating loss of economic power throughout the state of Florida, county-by-county.
The RPPTL's Pro Bono Committee refers volunteer lawyers to nonprofit members of the Florida Housing Coalition in need of legal representation on real estate transactional matters relating to low income housing projects.
The Florida Housing Coalition has technical assistance advisors to help with that.