FLORIDA HOUSE LEARNING CENTER REOPENS The nonprofit Florida House Learning Center is reopening at its new site, 4454 Beneva Road, as a demonstration house for homeowners seeking the latest products to "tune up their homes to high-performance standards," according to executive director and co-founder John Lambie.
What does FHLC stand for?
FHLC stands for Florida House Learning Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHLC
We have 2 other meanings of FHLC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Home Loan Bank Dallas
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (Jersey City, NJ)
- Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Fairfax Host Lions Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Faith-Hope-Love-Charity, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Fetal Health Locus of Control (pregnancy scale)
- Florida Hispanic Legislative Caucus (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Hispanic Latino Collegiate Forum
- Fetal Health Locus of Control Scale
- Federal Hispanic Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Faith, Hope & Love Fellowship (various locations)
- Family History Library Film
- Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- First Home Loan Insurance
- Forest Hills Little League (New York)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
- Feeding His Lambs Ministries Canada (Christian group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt Ross, a frequent lecturer at Florida House Learning Center, has several to consider.