Prior to joining the American Hospital Dubai, Dr Branch worked as a staff physician at the Florida Hospital Heartland Division and the Florida Physicians Medical Group, based at the Women's Wellness Center, Sebring, Florida.
What does FHHD stand for?
FHHD stands for Florida Hospital Heartland Division (Lake Placid, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHHD
- Fetal Heart Heard
- Financial Health Hazard
- Firehouse Hose
- Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (French; Swiss watch foundation)
- Franz Hitze Haus (German: Franz Hitze House; Catholic academy)
- Freie Hansestadt Hamburg (German)
- Familial Hyperreninemic Hypoaldosteronism
- Farmington Hills Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Forest Hill Hockey Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Family History of Heavy Drinking (alcohol studies)
- Five Hospital Homebound Elderly Program (Chicago, IL)
- Friends of Historic Huletts Landing (New York)
- Full Height, Half-Length
- First Horizon Home Loan Corporation
- Friendly Hills Healthcare Network
- Fair Housing Hotline Project (Woodland, California)
- Fetal Heart Heard and Regular (normal cardiac rhythm)
- Five Hills Health Region (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Foundation for Human and Humanitarian Rights in Lebanon
- Faculty of Health and Human Sciences (Thames Valley University; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernadette Macy, 561-379-1972 June 21-25, 2010 Fort Myers Lee Memorial Health System Rita Horvath, 239-432-3182 Jacksonville University of North Florida School of Nursing, Lucy Trice, 904-620-1202 Orlando Florida Hospital, Center for Community Health Ministry/Parish Nurse Institute Candace Huber, 407-303-7153 Sebring Florida Hospital Heartland Division Suzanne Crews, 863-386-6420 Tampa BayCare Health Systems, St.
Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing, Azusa, CA Susan McKeever Smith, MN, RN Associate Professor BonSecours Health System Hampton Roads, Norfolk, VA Lisa Wright-Martin, MSN, NP, RN, OCN Director, Faith Community Health Ministry Florida Hospital Heartland Division, Sebring, FL Evelyn Jo Edgerton, RN Parish Nurse Coordinator Lourdes and Western Baptist Hospitals, Paducah, KY Carol B.