The "multiple crash" accidents occurred on the Interstate 75 highway in the early morning hours, said Lieutenant Pat Riordan of the Florida Highway Patrol, who noted that six to seven cars and four to five trucks were involved.
What does FHP stand for?
FHP stands for Florida Highway Patrol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHP
We have 83 other meanings of FHP in our Acronym Attic
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (game)
- Fleet Hospital Operations and Training Center (US Navy)
- Forest Home Ojai Valley (Oak View, CA)
- Fort Hood Officers' Wives Club (Texas)
- Family Health Program
- Family Help Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Family History Project (various organizations)
- Fédération de l'Hospitalisation Privée (French: Federation of Private Hospitals)
- Flight Hour Program (aviation)
- Florida Heat Pump (FHP Manufacturing Inc.)
- Flying Hour Program
- Foot Health Practitioner
- For Human Peoples
- Force Health Protection
- Forest Health Protection (USDA Forest Service)
- Fort Howard Paper Company
- Forward Head Posture (physical therapy)
- Fountainhead Project (Data General Corporation 32-bit minicomputer code name)
- Fractional Horsepower
- French Honeynet Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Highway Patrol said the powerful, 200 horsepower, grey Dodge Charger was being driven by Mr Turner at "high speed" in what was described as an "horrendous rainstorm".
The driver of the car, 66-year-old Barbara Worley, from Elberton, Georgia, was travelling below the 10mph speed limit in the beach's designated travel lanes, Florida Highway Patrol said in a statement.
The driver of the car, Barbara Worley, 66, from Elberton, Georgia, was travelling below the 10mph speed limit in the beach's designated travel lanes, Florida Highway Patrol said in a statement.
However, police said the report was false, explaining Woods met with the Florida Highway Patrol three days after his November car crash and no such injuries existed.
Earlier in the day, Florida Highway Patrol had distanced themselves from reports that they are seeking search warrants for medical records relating to Woods' facial injuries.