Most notable of the transactions represented by Charles Frederick involve a long term 9,271 SF lease with Florida Health Care Plans at the Renaissance Center on Nova Rd.
What does FHCP stand for?
FHCP stands for Florida Health Care Plans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHCP
We have 2 other meanings of FHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Feed the Hungry Clothe the Naked
- Fair Housing Center of Northern Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon
- Fellow of the Honourable Company of Organists (Canada)
- Fully Hydrogenated Canola Oil
- Fair Housing Council of Orange County (California)
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences (Orlando, FL)
- Family Housing Construction (US Navy)
- Families and Health Care Project
- Federal Hazard Communication Program
- Federal Health Claims Processing System (Canada)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (CMMS)
- Foundation for Health Care Quality
- Federated Health Care Record
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Future Harvest Consortium to Rebuild Agriculture in Afghanistan
- Fair Housing Council of Riverside County (Riverside, CA)
- Family History of Colorectal Cancer (gastroenterology)
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA, USA)
- Fair Housing Contact Service (Akron, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida Health Care Plans is available in Flagler and Volusia counties; Medica Health Plan of Florida and Total Health Choice are offered in Broward and Miami-Dade counties.