The FERC has approved Florida Gas Transmission Company (FGT) and Williams Partners' proposal to connect the existing FGT and Transco natural gas pipeline systems with the Gulf LNG Clean Energy import terminal being developed near Pascagoula, MS.
What does FGT stand for?
FGT stands for Florida Gas Transmission Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGT
We have 27 other meanings of FGT in our Acronym Attic
- Fountain Gate Self Storage (Narre Warren, Victoria, Australia)
- Fig Garden Swim Team (Fresno, CA)
- Fine Granular Scalability Temporal
- Fold, Gather, Stitch and Trim (print trade)
- Fabrication Graphique et Technique (French: Manufacturing and Technical Graphics)
- Fanpop's Got Talent (contest)
- Federação Gaúcha de Tênis (Portuguese: Gaucho Tennis Federation; Brazil)
- Film Grain Technology (bandwidth-saving technology for HD video)
- Filthy Gorgeous Things (online magazine)
- Finnish Golf Tour
- Flue-Gas Treatment
- Formal Government Testing
- France Granulés Technologies (French technology firm)
- Fried Green Tomatoes (movie)
- Full Gospel Tabernacle (Eureka, CA)
- Functional Ground Testing
- Fédération Générale des Travailleurs de l'Agriculture (French: General Federation of Workers in Agriculture)
- Finnish Grocery Trade Association
- From Grief to Action (Canada)
- Fédération Générale du Travail de Belgique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida Gas Transmission Company and First Magnus Financial Corporation, which comprise 72% of the net rentable area of the properties.
Florida is pressing the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to put conditions on its approval of the Florida Gas Transmission Company, LLC's (FGT) Phase VIII Expansion Project, arguing failure to protect a state's authority with regard to constructing pipelines in highway fights-of-way would raise significant national issues.