The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission are searching for the 125-pound cub and warn that residents shouldn't approach the bear if they see it as it may be traveling in search of food, according to (http://abcnews.
What does FFWCC stand for?
FFWCC stands for Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fletcher Forum of World Affairs (est. 1975; foreign policy journal)
- Family-Friendly Workplace Advocacy Office
- Female Friend with Benefits
- First Free Will Baptist
- Flat Foot Weight Bearing
- First Free Will Baptist Church (Florence, AL)
- Family Fellowship Worship Center (North Carolina and Missouri)
- Flag Football World Championship
- Flood Forecasting and Warning Centre (Bangladesh)
- Freedom Fighters Wargame Club
- Fast Forward
- Furry Friends Web Design (Mammoth, PA)
- Fast Forward Project Management (UK)
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- French Fund for the World Environment
- Friesland Foods Western Europe
- Fight Fire With Fire
- Federal Facilities Working Group (US EPA)
- Federal Field Work Group (Alaska)
- Fire Formula Working Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featured speakers included Eric Schwaab, head of NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service, Ken Haddad, former director of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Ray Scott, founder of B.
In response, the USFWS, the National Park Service and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission have drafted a landmark Florida Panther Response Plan, which guides game managers and law enforcement officials in handling such interactions in ways that ensure public safety while recognizing the need to preserve dwindling Florida Panther populations.
Researchers at the State University of New York at Albany and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission in Melbourne teamed up to measure flame retardants called polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and the electric-insulation compounds known as polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission received $15,000 to help fund a survey and planning efforts for the 2005 Summit on the Future of Hunting in Florida.
And that spells good news for gators, which can't survive in areas of extremely poor water quality, according to studies done by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
html Three times a week, Mark Lotz, a biologist with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FFWCC), hops aboard a small airplane and takes to the skies above Florida's forests.