Fully accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools and the Florida Kindergarten Council.
What does FCIS stand for?
FCIS stands for Florida Council of Independent Schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCIS
We have 13 other meanings of FCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries
- Fife Community Interpreting Service
- Fire Control Interface Software
- First Charter Insurance Services, Inc (North Carolina)
- First Class In-Service
- FirstClass Intranet Server
- Flexcube Investor Services
- Flight Crew Information System
- Florida Coastal Islands Sanctuaries
- Florida Confidential Investigations and Security (Naples, FL)
- Fonds Canadien sur l'Infrastructure Stratégique (French: Canadian Fund of Strategic Infrastructure; Canada)
- Food Communications Information Service
- Force Cost Information System
- Fundamental Companion Interval Scheduling
- Funeral Consumers Information Society
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology (various universities)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Transport (Australia)
- Florida Center for Instructional Technology
- Florida Counties Investment Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the time you read this, Bar president Edith Osman will have publicly signed a letter renewing agreements with the Florida Board of Regents, Florida Board of Community Colleges, Florida Department of Education, and Florida Council of Independent Schools to supply classrooms throughout the state with even more attorney volunteer speakers.