What does FCILB stand for?
FCILB stands for Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fight Crime: Invest in Kids
- Fellow of the Central Institute of London
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd.
- Football Club Intercommunal du Loing (French football club)
- Foreign Capital Investment Law (Oman)
- Foreign Comparative and International Law
- Formation Complémentaire d'Initiative Locale (French: Local Initiative Complementary Training)
- Friendship Circle of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Foyle, Carlingford and Irish Lights Commission (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Fabrication de Câblage Industriel de Mouy (French industrial wiring manufacturer)
- Federated Council for Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Fellow, Canadian Institute of Management
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Montréal (French: Israeli Film Festival of Montreal; Montreal, Canada)
- Flexible Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Florida Center for Interactive Media
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine (Orlando, FL)