5025 4 Florida Community College at Jacksonville Fla.
What does FCCJ stand for?
FCCJ stands for Florida Community College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCCJ
We have 2 other meanings of FCCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Fujairah Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon
- Federal Communications Commission Identification
- Fédération des Chambres de Commerce et d'Industrie de Madagascar (French: Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Madagascar; Madagascar)
- Foster Care Court Improvement Project (Maryland)
- Franklin County Cooperative Inspection Program (est. 1975; Greenfield, MA)
- Federal Child Care Information System
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan
- Fuel Cell Commercialization Conference of Japan (est. 2001)
- Football and Cheerleading Club of Johnson County (Overland Park, KS)
- Fellowship of Creative Christian Jazz Musicians
- Fire Control Check
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (formerly Future Homemakers of America)
- Fixed Construction Cost Limit (Memphis, TN)
- Fletcher Challenge Canada Ltd. (pulp and paper company)
- Flexible Copper Clad Laminate
- Follicular Center Cell Lymphoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida Community College at Jacksonville runs its Sirius Academics program to design and produce course books without paying copyright fees, The books are created by teams of faculty members who choose materials from their lectures or in the public domain.
The more than 63,000 students at Florida Community College at Jacksonville shell out more cash for textbooks than for courses themselves.
This paper will share insights about the use of online adjuncts at Florida Community College at Jacksonville (FCCJ), begin to build a profile of them, highlight some of the implications of supporting a "distant" staff, and provide a working support model.
Burrows came to Ocala from Marshalltown Community College in Iowa and previously served as associate dean of liberal arts at the downtown campus of Florida Community College at Jacksonville.