Brevard Zoo, Central Florida Zoological Park, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Jacksonville Zoo, Lowry Park Zoo, and Miami MetroZoo are participants in the Florida Butterfly Monitoring Network, created in 2003 for the purpose of surveying butterfly populations throughout Florida.
What does FBMN stand for?
FBMN stands for Florida Butterfly Monitoring Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBMN
- Flamebaiter Markup Language
- Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library (Gustavus Adolphus College; St. Peter, MN)
- Food Bank Markup Language
- Forwarding Burdened Multicast Latency
- Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory (MIT; Cambridge, MA)
- Fred Bear Montana Longbow
- Functional Bionetwork Markup Language
- Functional Brain Mapping Lab
- Fixed Base Microwave Landing System
- Foggy Bottom Morris Men (Washington, DC)
- Fundatia Baylor Marea Neagra (Romanian: Baylor Black Sea Foundation; Romania)
- Facebook Marketplace
- Fast Bayesian Matching Pursuit
- Fertilizer Best Management Practices
- Food Bowl Modernisation Project (Australia)
- Food-Based Menu Planning
- Forest Bird Monitoring Program (Quechee, VT)
- Fractional Brownian Motion Process (information theory)
- Fort Bend Model Railroad Club (Sugar Land, TX)
- Feature Based Modeling System (computer-aided design)