Separately, the Florida Board of Governors, the state's highest higher education oversight panel, has announced it will make a similar review of the school.
What does FBOG stand for?
FBOG stands for Florida Board of Governors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBOG
- Fellow of the British Optical Association (UK)
- Football Banning Order Authority (UK)
- First Bank of Conroe (Conroe, TX)
- Food Bank of Oakland County (California)
- Francis-Barnett Owners Club (motorcycles)
- Fanatic Bastards of Defiance (band)
- First Bank of Delaware
- For Better or for Worse
- Filey Brigg Ornithological Group (UK)
- First Bank of Greenwich (Greenwich, CT)
- From Bottom of Gasket (measurement)
- First Bancorp of Ohio
- First Bank of Internet
- Final Basis Of Issue Plan
- Final Basis Of Issue Plan Feeder Data
- Found Brethren of Kush (New York)
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Future Business Owners of North America
- Function Bladder Outflow Obstruction
- Fort Bragg Officers Open Mess
Samples in periodicals archive:
AP) -- A parent of two state university students urged the Florida Board of Governors to keep the cap it put on incoming freshman enrollment last year to maintain quality that's already starting to slip away due to tight finances.
In response, the Florida Board of Governors created the Task Force on FAMU Finance and Operational Control Issues.
The Florida Board of Governors of the State University System of Florida met on Thursday to review and approve the recommendations of the Florida Technology, Research and Scholarship Board.
Accountability is especially important when considering The Florida Board of Governors.
The designation of the USF System became official after approval from the USF Board of Trustees in October 2004 and from the Florida Board of Governors in March 2005.
In the past few weeks, the Florida Board of Governors has established the Task Force on FAMU Financial and Operational Control Issues, which is charged with restoring institutional integrity and accountability.