record id=10017 Florida Autism Center of Excellence (FACE) www.
What does FACE stand for?
FACE stands for Florida Autism Center of Excellence (Tampa, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACE
We have 150 other meanings of FACE in our Acronym Attic
- Fight Against Child Exploitation
- Fight Against Corruption Everywhere
- Fighter Air C2 Enhancement
- Fighter Aircraft Communications Enhancement (Air Force)
- Finchfield and Castlecroft Enterprise
- Fine Arts Core Education (Canadian high school)
- Fire - Achieving Claims Excellence (insurance)
- Fire and Auto Claims Efficiency (insurance)
- Florida Association for Computers in Education, Inc.
- Florida Association of Code Enforcement
- Fluorophore-Assisted Carbohydrate Electrophoresis
- Fondation Agir contre l'Exclusion (French: Foundation for Action against Exclusion)
- Forests Absorbing Carbon-Dioxide Emission
- Former and Current Employees
- Forum for Access and Continuing Education (UK)
- Forum for the Advancement of Continuing Education
- Forward Aviation Combat Engineering
- Foundation Active in Community Enrichment
- Foundation Against Companion Euthanasia (animal spay-neuter clinic)
- Foundation for American Christian Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCHOOLS/CAMPS (CHARTER SCHOOL) FLORIDA AUTISM CENTER OF EXCELLENCE 6400 E.