He said Yoko Ono agreed to allow her former husband's image to be used on the plates after she was told the plates would raise money for the Florida Association of Food Banks.
What does FAFB stand for?
FAFB stands for Florida Association of Food Banks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAFB
We have 1 other meaning of FAFB in our Acronym Attic
- First Assignment FAC
- Free Advice From A Friend
- Friendly Advice from A Friend
- Fragrances and Flavours Association of India (Mumbai, India)
- Fetal Alcohol Family Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Fralin Associates Fine Arts Services
- Fairchild Air Force Base (Washington)
- Falcon Air Force Base (Colorado)
- Federal Assistance Funding Book (US CDC)
- Find A Fishing Boat (commercial fishing website)
- Force d'Assault Férocement Bordélique (French airsoft team)
- Fredericksburg Area Food Bank (est. 1982; Virginia)
- Felix Agus Fan Club
- Fellow of the Association of Financial Controllers
- Fighting Arts Fitness Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Financial Advantage Funding Corporation (Alexandria, VA)
- First Affinity Financial
- First America Financial Corporation
- First American Financial Corporation
- First Annual Field Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yoko Ono agreed to allow the Florida Association of Food Banks to use the portrait of her husband.